Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Cure for Cancer?

Diet and Cancer, we keep hearing that.
Even Doctors in the US are coming around to the idea.
But wouldn't it be ironic and poetic in a way, if a 15-year-old kid actually discovered the cure.....

THE CURE FOR CANCER? Documentary Film Defies the American Medical Community's Prescribed Treatments for Cancer and Chronic Disease
An inspirational journey of a boy who sets out to investigate the direct link between diet and disease and in the process discovers the world's simplest cure for cancer: THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH, written and directed by Steve Kroschel, will premiere at The Quad Cinema in New York City on November 14, 2008 with a platform release to follow.

Film critic Ronnie Scheib of Variety says the film is "courting controversy." The NYCMovieGuru, Avi Offer sees the film as "a vital, provocative and enlightening documentary. You'll be talking about it for weeks!"

Hailing from a small town in Alaska, 15-year-old Garrett lives on a wild animal reserve. After the accidental and tragic death of his mother, Garrett began spiraling downward. His father withdrew him from school to prevent him from flunking out, after which he was home-taught. Garrett's father recognized his son's interest in the dietary habits of their animals and assigned a book written by Dr. Max Gerson, which maintains that there is a direct link between diet and a cure for cancer.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/Cancer_Cures/Gerson_Therapy/prweb1615664.htm

3 comments:

Walt said...

Diet is a major factor, but I have a strong feeling that stress was one of the primary causes of your illnes. Medical research estimates as much as 90 percent of illness and disease is stress-related. High blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and heart disease have been linked to stress factors. Other stress-related ailments include ulcers, allergies, asthma, and migraine headaches.
It's a fact that the human immune system is under stress from our modern day chemical lifestyles.
The complex relationship between physical and psychological health is not well understood. Scientists know that psychological stress can affect the immune system, the body’s defense against infection and disease (including cancer).
Psychological stress refers to the emotional and physiological reactions experienced when an individual confronts a situation in which the demands go beyond their coping resources. Examples of stressful situations are marital problems, death of a loved one, assholes, abuse, health problems, and financial crises.

Is There a Stress-Breast Cancer Connection?
For all I know I could be wrong.

Walt said...

What can I say? I feel like the only dog in your world. That will soon change. I will have a real picture of myself posted, once I learn how to use my new camera.
But that is not why I am back so soon. I want you to take a look at this- You the Healer.

Walt said...

I am not religious, and just look how good God has been to me. Here I am with a most beautiful woman, and all her marvelous blogs, just waiting for me to explore all to myself. I could only be happier if I lived next door. He knew exactly just what I wanted. This is the best present I could ever ask for.

Ok now, let's beat that cancer!
EVE'S CANCER CURE